B2B marketers today are well aware of the importance of retention and reactivation in optimizing the value of the customer base. The facts are clear: It costs far less to reactivate a dormant customer than to acquire an entirely new one; recent activity is a powerful indicator of customer lifetime value; and investments in retention marketing deliver the highest ROI of any strategy.
But some marketers may still be missing out of some of today’s best practices in reactivation marketing. Let’s review the strategies that are most effective in stimulating a renewed relationship with your dormant customers, to reduce customer defection and churn.
You will learn:
- The best way to define inactivity in your particular business
- How to surface the reasons for dormancy, and develop strategies to renew customer activity
- The importance of determining whether a customer is worth reactivating
- A ten-step process for B2B customer reactivation
- The best metrics for proving the value of your reactivation program