Sales and marketing misalignment is a persistent problem that costs organizations an average of 10% in annual revenue (IDC). According to Forrester, B2B organizations with aligned revenue engines grow 19% faster and are 15% more profitable. So what’s the problem?
In this interactive talk, Dan Swift taps his 20 years of sales experience to provide marketing professionals with a clear understanding of how to align with Sales Leadership to drive execution in the field.
The results? A connected and empowered enterprise that breaks through noisy industry chatter and transforms the organization into one that buyers want to do business with.
You will learn:
- How to bridge the alignment gap between marketing and sales
- Strategies for engaging and activating sales leaders and their teams, including incentives, training, and leadership
- How your sales team is the key to realizing ROI on your content and event investments
- The real role of technology and data in driving a successful go-to-market strategy
- How to extend brand reach in a measurable and meaningful way—and how not to
Everything you need for internal alignment and explosive external growth is already within your grasp—no new expensive technologies or painful process rip-and-replaces necessary.