5 things your sales leaders don’t want you to know
Date & Time
Wednesday, May 24, 2023, 12:45 PM - 1:15 PM
Sales and marketing misalignment is a persistent problem that costs organizations an average of 10% in annual revenue (IDC). According to Forrester, B2B organizations with aligned revenue engines grow 19% faster and are 15% more profitable. So what’s the problem?
In this interactive talk, Dan Swift taps his 20 years of sales experience to provide marketing professionals with a clear understanding of how to align with Sales Leadership to drive execution in the field.
The results? A connected and empowered enterprise that breaks through noisy industry chatter and transforms the organization into one that buyers want to do business with.
You will learn:
- How to bridge the alignment gap between marketing and sales
- Strategies for engaging and activating sales leaders and their teams, including incentives, training, and leadership
- How your sales team is the key to realizing ROI on your content and event investments
- The real role of technology and data in driving a successful go-to-market strategy
- How to extend brand reach in a measurable and meaningful way—and how not to
Brand messages get 24x more exposure if they are shared by employees.*
How well is your brand showing up in front of decision-makers on the world's largest professional networking platform? How are you measuring meaningful brand reach and employee engagement?
The Numentum Activation Index gives marketing leaders a simple, highly-effective measure of their company's human capital engagement on LinkedIn.
Book time with Numentum Founder & CEO Dan Swift for a customized report on your company's performance against the industry average and your primary competitors. Spaces are limited and prioritized on a first-come, first-serve basis.
*(Source: MSL Group)