The singularity, a term coined by mathematician John von Neumann and popularized by Ray Kurzweil, is when artificial intelligence growth becomes uncontrollable and irreversible, resulting in dramatic changes to human civilization. For marketers, with the advent of large language models and generative AI, the singularity is here. Models like GPT-3 and GPT-Neo-X have trivialized some tasks, allowed others to scale rapidly, and are changing the very foundations of digital marketing, particularly around SEO. Marketers are profoundly unprepared for what's happening right now and what's just around the corner.
In this keynote talk from TrustInsights.ai Chief Data Scientist Christopher Penn, you'll learn:
- What large language models can and cannot do
- How large language models are built
- How your organization should be thinking about their usage
- What other applications of the underlying technologies apply to marketing
- How various marketing jobs will be impacted