The three alignments for modern B2B - and why you can’t spell aligned without AI
Date & Time
Wednesday, March 29, 2023, 10:40 AM - 11:15 AM
For decades, B2B marketing has struggled to align with sales. And both sales and marketing have struggled to align with buyers. The result has been massive waste in both sales and marketing, and endless cycles of process improvements that don’t really move the needle.
In this keynote presentation, Kerry Cunningham, former VP, Principal Analyst with Forrester, co-author of the Demand Unit Waterfall, and current head of 6sense Research & Thought Leadership illuminates the types of alignment organizations really need and how AI is finally making that alignment a reality.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- What are the elements of intelligence - artificial or natural
- The three critical points of alignment for B2B marketing organizations
- Why simply getting better at status quo processes won’t lead to alignment
- Why AI is the key to moving from information overload to intelligent alignment
- How AI underwrites the three critical points of alignment