Does your marketing strategy need a content reboot?
We’ll show you how to create and deliver an insight-driven B2B content marketing strategy that delivers on your marketing goals. Our expert-led B2B content marketing training is designed to help you create compelling content that engages, educates and converts your target audience.
Content marketing is at the heart of most successful B2B campaigns but if “you’re not changing behaviour for the good of the business in some way, you are just producing content, not content marketing,” says Joe Pulizzi, Content Marketing Institute.
We explore what it takes to produce effective content marketing and what you can do to avoid the most common challenges – cutting through the content overload, only thinking tactics and delivering to internal requests without having a joined-up strategy.
What will you learn?
In this practical interactive two-day online course, Ruth Connor, marketing director and trainer will help you explore how content marketing can help you achieve brand awareness, trust and loyalty goals.
- How to reset your content marketing strategy.
- How to set clearly defined, achievable content marketing goals.
- How content marketing can support the entire customer journey and throughout your marketing funnel.
- How to adapt content for account-based marketing.
- To examine the activities needed to support your content marketing – from asset creation to distribution, tools and tech, and more.
Select either a Conference + Training Package or a Training Only Pass below. You can select your preferred training course on the registration form.
Deal: if you send one team member to each of our four training courses as part of a conference + training package, you'll get the fourth package HALF PRICE. Just use the code DIVIDEANDCONQUER at the checkout.