Please note that this training day will run from 9am to 4pm and is only available to two day + training ticket holders.
Done correctly, ABM is a hugely effective sales and marketing strategy.
In fact, 87% of marketers using account-based marketing say it delivers the highest ROI in their mix.
This in-person account-based marketing training course will provide you with a highly practical overview of how ABM works, what it looks like in practice, and how to adopt and deliver it successfully in your business.
The ABM Essentials course is one our most established courses with over 250 delegates successfully trained by Faculty ABM expert Robert Norum over the last three years. ABM Essentials does exactly what is says on the tin. It will give you a complete walk-through of all the fundamentals that you will need to get ABM embedded in your organisation’s approach to marketing & sales.
What you will learn
The ABM Essentials will give you a complete grounding in ABM and how to get it up and running in your organisation. You’ll learn:
- How to pitch ABM to your organisation
- How to get executive buy-in and sales engagement
- How to segment and select accounts
- The six-stage ABM process for 1:1, 1:Few and 1:Many ABM programmes
- How to use research & insight effectively
- How to develop your strategy & messaging
- How to measure your ABM programme effectively