Marketing is now the most complex department inside a modern organisation. Every day, technology moves on, people learn more skills and our audiences change. That’s why you can no longer be good for just that moment. Continuous improvement is the only way to keep yourself ahead of the competition, attract talent and reach your prospects effectively.
Want to be better, faster?
In this workshop, our very own Propolis expert and COO of award-winning consultancy Intermedia Global, Karla Wentworth, starts from the roots of continuous improvement methodologies and takes you on a journey through to creating the culture for yourselves. A practical and interactive session, you will leave with some of the knowledge Karla shares with her clients and understand your next steps to continual improvement inside your organisation.
You will learn:
- What continuous improvement is
- A brief history of some methodologies
- How to identify the root cause and not be distracted by the symptom
- Examples of fantastic improvements
- The realisation of just how much better your department can be
- Some tools to start your improvement journey
This is an interactive session where audience participation is mandatory and only those who really want to improve should attend.