AI is already taking over some of the tasks delivered by in-house content teams, saving time, effort and money. At this rate, AI Assistants might soon feel like team members.
Both exciting and concerning, right? But when we’re heading for a world of mass hyper-personalised content how else might small B2B marketing teams keep up with the big boys?
Content manager Ben Lee and his team have been experimenting with AI at Bidwells for nine months, ensuring that tools such as ChatGPT are working FOR them, not against them.
Ben shares his learnings from delivering AI content internally and externally, and argues that small B2B teams should think bigger NOW by fully exploring the new opportunities presented by AI.
You will learn about:
- How AI tools can help small teams operate like big departments
- How content creation can be streamlined using transcription tools and ChatGPT
- Why you should think twice before pushing the button
- How to use AI to share knowledge and frameworks across your content team
- Where to allocate skills and resources alongside AI
- Where to invest your own time in preparing for the AI future