In this interview, the CEO of FKG Dentaire, Didier Devaud, will share his insights and experience as a rare combination of both a CEO and a former CMO.
The interview will be structured as a conversation with questions sourced from Propolis members, and Didier will discuss what makes for excellence in a CMO, the qualities he looks for in his CMO and marketing team, and the role of brand and technology in his expectations. He will also address the high turnover rate of CMOs and discuss potential gaps between the functions.
The interview aims to encourage audience engagement and questions, with ample time provided at the end for discussion. This interview is relevant for senior management across all sectors, markets, and regions, as well as for C-Suite executives, aspiring marketers at all levels, and those seeking professional growth and development opportunities.
You will learn:
- A deeper understanding of critical CMO skill-sets required to perform this ever-demanding role: primacy of critical thinking above tactics.
- How to identify possible gaps in expectations between the two roles.
- The significance of brand to both CEO and CMO to achieve highest levels of professional performance.
- The significance of CRM, ABM, AI going forward.
- How to build a marketing team to cover the ever expanding marketing remit.
- How to ensure alignment with sales.